She loved petting the goat and eventually decided to just sit by it. She also started to communicate with this goat. It would grunt at her and she'd grunt back.
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have let Caroline stick her head through the bars to see the ducks. I thought it would make a cute picture...before she couldn't get her head back out. Fortunately, we did not have to call the Fire Department!
This was so cool. Poor hippo was hungry (and so I DID sneak him some fresh water from my bottle--he was so grateful, I think he winked at me). If there was no bar there, we could have put our hands in his mouth. Assuming our whole bodies wouldn't have been in there. I recommended a good dentist.
Have you ever wondered how cool it would be to deliver mail using the Owl Post like Harry Potter? I think about it daily. Although the way they blink with multiple eyelids is kind of creepy.
Just my favorite animal. I thought I'd add him in. Oh, and just a hint if you ever visit the Monroe Zoo. The boat ride by no means elevates the whole coolness of the zoo (I don't think anything can, besides actually having an ELEPHANT!), but you do see a lot of animals you otherwise wouldn't see without it. And you might just get a quirky guide who reminds you of a mixture between Dave Chapelle and that black guy from Half Baked...oh wait, that's Dave Chapelle, only high.
Anyway, on a more serious note: We can't find Mally. Mally is our beloved black lab mix. We haven't seen her in two days and we've searched the neighborhood, called for her, contacted the Animal Shelter, talked to neighbors. She's gotten out before, but she's always come back the same day. She wears an electric collar (because she used to get out so much) that really works...if its working, so she normally wouldn't have risked jumping the fence. We've thought of all the possibilies, and though some people think, if she was taken, I hope she's happy at least, I don't think that way. She was happy with us and we were happy with her. Caroline loved her and vice versa. Caroline has even gone to the back window and started barking and looking around for Mally. I want our dog back, and I've been praying for that. The worst part is just not knowing. I know there's nothing you readers can do, since you don't live around here, but if you'll maybe add her to your prayer list, too. We really love our dog, and she is perfect.
3 comments:
OMGoodness! WHERE ON EARTH did you get that grill? I have been looking everywhere for one for Chase, ever since his bday!
hey girl! Have you put an ad in the paper or anything yet? I will definetly keep my eyes and ears open!! I hope so bad Mally comes home...Definetly in my prayers!!
ha!! A couponing class.. I am so addicted to couponing now that if I started a class I think Josh would divorce me before we even got married haha!! It really is EASY!!!
Post a Comment