Monday, June 23, 2008

POOP!

For a while Caroline would respond to us saying, "Do you need to poo-poo?" by running to the bathroom and opening her little potty. It was always too late, though. But today, we made it on time and she did her business! (We aren't really trying to potty train yet.) It was so exciting I snapped a picture. And I'm really not concerned about what people think about potty pictures. So here goes:
Also, her Papaw, my dad, came over for a visit the other day and he and Caroline had a blast. here are some pics from that:
And...we've been spending as much time as possible outside so I've snapped some shots of her playing on her little castle. She climbs it and slides all on her own. I'm always impressed with how well Mally behaves with Caroline, but she did tackle her by accident yesterday. Caroline is great with her, too, and with Oliver (the cat).


3 comments:

Our Journey said...

you know.. I always knew you and chris would have a gorgeous baby girl..but my goodness she is TOO cute!!! Let me know when yall want a night out for a few hours alone!!!

mirandajones803 said...

Awww great pics! And-why do yall need 5 toothbrushes??? LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute.She is brushing the few teeth she has.She is so freakin smart.And who cares
what kind of pictures you take.
If they are of Caroline no matter
if she's on the potty or on the ground she is still a very funny and very pretty little girl.Then again I could be the only one who thinks that because I am her aunt.
Every thing she does is funny to me.