Wednesday, June 18, 2008

bobo

Caroline's newest word. And its all my fault. With only my daughter's best interest at heart, I grabbed her by the ankle to keep her from running away (it seemed a good idea at the time) when I was in the pool and she was on the side. She fell and scraped her knee. It was pretty bad, bleeding and all. Her first real bobo. Now its got a SpongeBob band-aid on it. Also to follow: pictures of her hanging out at her GREAT (translation awesome) grandfather's, my papaw. And her maternal instincts kicking in. I know! She's only 14 months old! And fun time on a pillow which I bought a long time ago at Tuesday Morning for Mally but thought it was too cute for her to get nasty so I used it as a body & back pillow during pregnancy. Now its Caroline's and she loves to lay on it on the floor. And some other misc stuff.




Three generations?


Caroline is taking showers now.


Bed head.

A couple of years I made Wesley this Batman cookie cake below for his birthday. This year I had to edit the idea Chris gave me to make the next one. Happy 21st Wes!


3 comments:

The Volentine's said...

Maddox much prefers showers over baths! You should get these cool crayons for the shower they are by crayola and you can find them next to the bubbles....she'll be entertained forever!

Our Journey said...

You are more than welcome to come on my next big adventure to CVS!! It really is addictive!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the one of her and the baby doll. Josiah had his first bleeding accident the other day. He was crawling really fast and carrying something in his fist that made him fall and he hit is mouth on our hard wood floors pretty hard. Its so sad to see babies with bobos!