Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Better Third

I take too many pictures every day, and I have a hard time narrowing them down. So here's our baby's latest adventures (Hey, they are adventures to a 15 month old):

Playing with her new toy. Thanks Mr. Jon and Mrs. Lisa!
I'm not sure what happened below during posting. You get to see how she helps with laundry, shares golly milk, and carries around a magnet with her daddy's high school football picture. She was also very excited to get the Wii Fit--it came with a box of packing peanuts just for her!







Above is a shot of her being a fairy for her great MawMaw. Aunt Karen got her a cute little fairy kit, and who could be a cuter fairy?

The parental update: Summer is great. We just got the Wii, and the Wii Fit, so we spend a good deal of spare time perfecting our yoga poses, golf swings, and surgical skills. Chris is working with the school football team a few times a week. He's also extending his softball season by playing with our new LIFE group at First West. I'm hoping to find a teaching job before too long. No one has science positions open this year. I can't let that get me down, it's SUMMER VACATION! We've gone to Chicago and Houston and we've still got plans to go down to Blue Bayou in Baton Rouge. We are very grateful for those things, but most of all for our better third. She is absolutely amazing and a gift that we cannot believe God would give US. Every shake of her bum and purse of her lips is so cute. We love her little voice and her sweetness. Her vocabulary and comprehension expands everyday and we are just amazed everyday at what God built in her. Okay, I'll stop before you give up on me. So that's us.

No comments: