Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hip, Hippo-ray!

I am very easily motivated to paint. However, my paintings never come out on canvas as they look in my head. This one I am proud of though, and it will be the first artwork to go in our future baby's nursery (no, I'm not pregnant...yet). I have to admit: I drew inspiration from a new favorite artist, noelle dass. I can't afford originals so I try to make my own.
And below is a shot of something caroloon has been doing lately. She'll grab a stuffed something and just go lay down on the cold hard floor. Do we keep it so hot in the house that she seeks relief that way?

She's such a girl. I don't even try to make her that way, but she loves baby dolls and being sweet and sitting pretty. She also likes to say, "Noooooo. No. No."

1 comment:

Our Journey said...

It was so good to see yall today!! I cannot believe how beautiful miss caroline has become!!! And yess I agree yall need another one soon!!! Maybe I will get to keep that one SOMETIME lol!!!!