Wednesday, July 30, 2008
How Sweet
That was sweet of you, whoever voted for Jack Nicholson, but I promise you: He won't see this blog. ;)
Later: Our Chuck E Cheese day, Blue Bayou, and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Links
..the NEW Candid Cavin blog
.My Old Blog
Anne
Ashley (updated!)
Baby Kyzar
Charis
Chris' MYSPACE
Corrie
Crystal
Josiah Garcia
Judah
Megan (Coupon Queen)
the Joneses
the Kilpatricks
the Volentines
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(71)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(12)
How Sweet
Post Title Should Go Here
Didn't I just post about the inpenatrable nature o...
As Promised...
Michelle, I hope you don't mind: I found this vide...
Chris and I have been married 6 years today. So I'...
Hip, Hippo-ray!
Ouachita Lion Tamer
Are they really that bad?
Our Better Third
4th of July Weekend
Houston
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment