Thursday, February 21, 2008

Picture Update

We have a new foosball table (thanks, Michelle), and its just Caroline's size!

Caroline's recent solid suppers consist of a lot of avocado-cottage cheese mix.
Do you think she likes it?

A booty up nap.


I found her stretched out one morning, which is odd. She used to only do that in the bed with us. Every morning, though, she has her head smooshed up against something.

Berries on the lips.

Mally! How did you get Caroline's headband?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never gotten to be the first one to leave you comment. Yes! Finally! Wow! That little girl is adorable. I never want to let her go.

The Volentine's said...

Cottage cheese and avacados...two of Maddox's favs at that age (and they still are!) Try hummus next!

mirandajones803 said...

OMG! She is so stinkin' cute! Can we arrange a marriage between her and Chase?