Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Be Mine

Caroline would love for you to be her Valentine! Its times like these I wish I had a great camera and some photo skills so I could snap a better picture. Or if Anne could just be on call...

Sweet Caroline is just as cute as ever these days. Her big things right now are "uh-oh," and clapping when we say "yea!" We were driving somewhere the other day when Chris said "yea" for some reason and she just went crazy in the backseat clapping and saying her version of "yea!" Can I find one more way to say "yea" in this post? Anyway, Caroline is cute. Its just that simple. She's a little person who communicates and thinks her own thoughts and has her own personality. Did anyone tell us it would be this cool? She's also ten months old, which means she'll be ONE YEAR on April 4! That's crazy!

Well, Caroline would like to send a super sweet shout out to her nana and granny, who are both feeling slightly below the normal variation in "weather." Get well soon, or you'll never see your granddaughter again. How's that for motivation? I'm just kidding. I figure a visit from Caroline might actually help.

Oh, just to clear something up: to those of you who were learning the new lingo of sixth graders through me, I had something wrong. Being a "hot mess" is not a good thing.

Caroline loves to snuggle with her daddy in the mornings.

She also loves to play in Mally's doggy bed.

These are my annual Groundhog Day cupcakes.

5 comments:

Our Journey said...

She is the cutest valentine ever!! I love the cupcakes!! I thought "hot mess" was a good thing...thanks to you I have been saying it wrong! ha! jk!! Hope to see Miss Caroline soon!!

REDRUM said...

You're wonderful. Love the cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

Info was me.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you ever put pictures I take of you and her on here?

Anonymous said...

Back at ya Caroline!