Friday, February 1, 2008

Hide the Poisons!

Caroline is just growing up too fast! She explores everything and everywhere, mimics what we say, and tries to stand without holding on to anything (gasp!). She's a little person, and she has been for a little while now, but she can just do her own thing around the house. She crawls laps around the table and climbs into a box top, and I swear she's acting like its a car! She has a lot of fun with Oliver (the kitty rat) and Mally (the doggy). If she wakes up in a bad mood we send Oliver in. She pretty much never has a bad mood, though. Mrs. Linda says she's the best baby she keeps. We really don't know how good we have it--I'm sure some of you could tell us.

We (Chris, Caroline, and I) all went to a free musical called Polly Patchwork at ULM tonight, and Caroline LOVED it! She clapped at all the right times and sang along. We sat in the balcony hoping that if she was loud no one would hear. The play was less than an hour long, so it was perfect for her first experience with her future hobby. Yes, Chris and I have decided that she will be a photographer who sings and acts on the side.

Anyway, I know you just want to see pictures so here they go:

The above was taken on a day when she supposedly didn't feel good. She gets over it really fast when we tell her she'd have to stay in bed all day. We know these kid tricks.


One of the smartest things we ever did was fill the coffee table baskets with toys. Caroline loves to pull them all the way out and pull everything out of them.

3 comments:

Our Journey said...

She is growing up way too fast!! She is adorable!! I still am waiting on my call to babysit!!! I have good references...Just ask Carly...SHe offered to leave Azlynn here til the end of Feb!!! haha!!! She acts all tough but, she called wanting her back after three days!! ha!!

Our Journey said...

I surely will let ya know when the pox are all cleared up...very few left now!!! pshhh references...Azlynn should be enough...that girl is on MOVE...she does not walk..she runs! Yall just let me know!!

Anonymous said...

So precious! Haha I think Josiah might be bigger than Caroline already..... But she's such a cutie!