Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Caroloon

She laughed when I called her that this morning. That girl. Caroline has had personality since the day she was born, but she's really started to show a new one this week! She doesn't want in her car seat so she stretches out and goes stiff so we can't buckle her up. When she's not getting her way she lets you know it! What do you do? She's almost nine months old now and she's acting like she's 13! But dang it, she's so **** cute that when I pop her (only when she bites me) or tell her no she looks at me and smiles and I have to smile back. Yes, I have to--I think I've been secretly injected with a serum that makes me. Hey, it could happen on Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, which we've been watching a lot of lately. Anyway, we can't get her to take a good nap, either. Wooooe is me. Well, to cheer me up, I'm posting a couple of cute pics. In the first one, she's wearing a hat that Mrs. Lisa Lord knit (knitted?) for her. It is super cute and does look like a cupcake! The second is a picture of Mally being sweet enough to let Caroline hit on her. [We do not have Daisy anymore and we've been letting Mally back in the house at night to sleep--She's never been happier. And Oliver is back in, too. He lets Caroline pull his ears, thank goodness. We haven't seen Chloe in a while, just hoping she has a good home.]

No comments: