Wow! It's been a busy Christmas! We've had several Christmases to attend this month and today we had the last one. Caroline came home with some new booty (like pirate's booty, don't be gross.) and now we have to put it all somewhere. This will be a rather large post including several pictures from the Christmas season. We have some pretty awesome video footage, too, but I still can't put it on the computer. I'll just have to tell ya--Caroline can play the recorder! You know, the little plastic musical instrument. She can also hit her mama in the eye with it. Anyway, here's the pics, since that's the reason you stopped by:
This nightgown is a gift from Maw-Maw & Pop Tatum
My brother, Phillip
Caroline was in a stocking!?
Four generations!
Never in a million years did I think my dad would dress up as Santa
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have never realized before these pictures how much Caroline's smile is just like yours! These pictures really look a lot like you!! Hope yall had a Merry Christmas and and a Happy New Year!!
1 comment:
I have never realized before these pictures how much Caroline's smile is just like yours! These pictures really look a lot like you!! Hope yall had a Merry Christmas and and a Happy New Year!!
Megan
Post a Comment