Caroline is doing something new everyday, and while it excites me and makes me proud, it also saddens me to actually be able to see her grow up right in front of my eyes. Its happening so fast! She can wave and say, "ba-ba," she's standing up and falling down, she's trying to eat everything...She has this radar that let's her know when there's something edible around, even when its
inside a container. Everyday on my way home I think about her and just want to hug her, and nurse her. That's my thing. Chris jokes about the day we have to wean
me from breastfeeding. I don't know how Caroline will handle it, but I'm going to have a hard time. But I have to consider all those times she's bitten me on purpose and I don't have the heart to pop her hard enough like I'm told I should. I tap her and say "no!" and she just laughs.
I'd better stop writing so I have time to post some pictures. Oh, and does anybody need a housebroken black lab mix and/or a beagaly mix? They won't stay in our yard no matter what and animal control almost picked 'em up one day. I guess we haven't made up our minds completely about giving them away, but it would be nice to know who's available.

Is that were she's supposed to fit on that thing?



Wild after-bath hair
3 comments:
Yay for a new blog! I enjoy reading, and keeping up with yall!
Miranda Jones
OMG(osh)! She is so flipping beautiful. I see what you mean about her making you want to cuss.
I am lovin the new blog!! I love reading your updates and seeing the new pictures of beautiful girl!!! I want to babysit soon mam!!!
Megan
Post a Comment