Friday, August 15, 2008

Thanks Anne!

A few weeks ago we went out with our friend, Anne, to get some shots of Caroline. It was so hot! But as always, Anne did a fabulous job! She pulled me and Chris in on a few for some family photos (that I always try to get out of). Caroline tried not to smile (which is strange), but we figured out the secret for the future: bring a boy along to hang out in the background. As soon as we met up with Anne's husband Ryan, she couldn't stop flirting! You'll have to go to Anne's blog for more, but here's a couple of my favorites:

Thanks Again, Anne!

3 comments:

Our Journey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the other site too and saw more pictures!! She is so pretty!!

Our Journey said...

I can tell SOMEONE has started school with the lack of updates!! Just wanted to check on ya and see how teaching was going!!

Anonymous said...

I really love these pictures.Tell
Chris to take you to his my space
and go look at the picture that Destiney took Of Caroline on my my space.And I said it before but I am gonna say it again,Thank you for the Tech pillow case.I absolutely Love it.

Michelle