Thursday, August 7, 2008

Amazement

I am just amazed at how much Caroline is growing up. I mean, her comprehension is exploding exponentially everyday! For example, last night at Wingstop Caroline kept sticking her finger in the ketchup cup and eating it. So I said (more for Chris to hear), "Why don't you just pick it up and drink it?" And so she did. And I didn't even stress the "pick up" and "drink" parts! You know how you think for your toddler to understand you have to say "Do you want to go OUTSIDE and pet the DOG?" "Do you have to POOO-POOO?" To that question Caroline sometimes tells us "no." And you can tell she's lying.

Anyway, enough quotations. She understands when we tell her to go to her kitchen and cook. She can tell the difference between the looks of water and sprite, even when they're in opaque cups. She's so smart. She just makes us happy.

Aunt Brenda let us have this cute little table where messy hair Caroline is eating a pluot. It has a little basket in the middle and it flips to a Lego table.
See the little headband I tried to use to get Caroline's extremely long bangs out of her eyes? It didn't stay on long.

This is Mally in the dry kiddie pool. Sorry for the dirty window. That's right at Caroline's level.

No comments: