Sunday, we spent the day at Camp Tatum (http://www.camptatum.com/), on Lake Claiborne. Maybe soon I'll procure some of the cute pictures Danny Tatum took of Caroline with his fancy lense. I'm almost embarrassed to put my own on here. We took a couple of lake tours on the barge (Caroline's first time on a boat) and later Dennis took her swimming (first time in a lake). Caroline had a great time with her Nana, Big Dad, Uncle Phillip, Aunt Emily, Abby, and all the Tatums. Mrs. Tatum (Maw-Maw) actually asked me (referring to our trip to Chicago when we leave Caroline with mom), "When are ya'll leaving? I'm excited!" Luckily I knew she was excited about helping with Caroline, not the fact that we'll be away for a few days! We had a lot of fun, and I realized just how much I'd been missing the lake.
Today, we're going fishing at Big Dad's pond and then meeting up with our small group. We love our small group and will miss them when we attempt to find a church home closer to our home.
Caroline wanted to use her old carseat as a recliner at the window.
Who did we find out in the back yard? Tuttle the Turtle from last summer! Caroline found him stealing Oliver's food...again.
Sorry to laugh, but it was really funny:
1 comment:
Aww, Lake Claiborne. I've spent many summer days at that lake, especially since I grew up across the road from it. Caroline's a cutie!
Post a Comment