Monday, April 21, 2008

Daring Darling

This goofy girl has gotten more daring everyday! I was looking at her beautiful face today, unable to look away, and thought to myself, how did this happen to us? Here are a few of the latest pictures of her daring darlingness and some more that I promised:

Escape at Kiroli Park!


She'll find a way to get to the high shelves. And she'll love every minute of it. She was rocking that ride, too, but she never fell.


She doesn't want to sit in her patio set anymore, she wants to STAND in it!


C'mon, Caroline, a chariot!? Daddy and Sir Wesley are always obliging.


Do you think this new car seat is comfy?

A pretty picture at the park. She had a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to comment because it seems no one comments anymore. She is soooooooo beautiful.

Denise said...

They either don't comment, or they comment in the WRONG place...Wesley.