Caroline shows her feelings about the dress I made for her. I thought it was cute.
Just like a Granny to give a kid a 1/4 ton chocolate bunny!
Sir Wesley pulled Caroline in the first annual "Cavin Family Easter Driveway Parade!" Caroline is wearing a blazer that belonged to her daddy when he was a little tyke. (Luckily, it was still hanging around on that chilly Easter Sunday)
Our baby girl found her first egg. She caught on to the whole egg hunt thing pretty quickly.
Caroline wanted outside where her daddy was fertilizing the grass. She kept her little African Princess hat on for about three hours!
2 comments:
You got way better pictures than I did.But I love the one where she is
taking a bath.Give her kisses for me.Love Aunt Michelle.
Chris wore that little yellow blazer to my wedding when he was 3 years old then Jeff wore it when he was little. Of course, neither of them looked as cute in it as Miss Caroline does.
Post a Comment